Zoodles with Broccoli Rabe Recipe
1 green zucchini, sliced into noodles
1 yellow zucchini, sliced into noodles
1 bunch Thai basil, minced
1 shallot, sliced
1/2 cup broccoli rabe
1/4 cup Red Shell Japanese Miso Dressing
1. Blanche your zoodles in salted boiling water for about 1 minute and then sock in an ice bath.
2. Heat up your skillet with some olive oil and sweat the shallots.
3. Add your sausage and brown well. Add your broccoli rabe and sauté for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add sausage and broccoli rabe to zoodles and toss with dressing.
5. Top with Thai basil and enjoy!